Our service employs best practices to capitalize on the power of YouTube, LinkedIn, Wikipedia and SlideShare for using social media marketing more effectively.
Are you ready to get serious?
ToTheWeb is not a social media service provider, however, prominent networks, which have proven integral to serious online lead generation do indeed call for optimization. ToTheWeb can provide strategies and executional tactics to multiply your ROI in social media marketing.
To do so, we focus on websites that have proven to generate high traffic and conversion for B2B business including:
YouTube: Optimizing your Channel
You’re an online marketer, so we’ll spare you the statistics that prove how vital YouTube has become. YouTube is a hub of enormous activity with great potential to support your online marketing objectives. By optimizing your channel and content, your return on investment in video will expand significantly.
ToTheWeb will apply our search expertise to increase our ROI in YouTube. Services will include:
- Keyword research
- Application of keywords
- Video file optimizations including titles, descriptions and tags
- Video transcription to support SEO
LinkedIn: Making it work harder for your business
Whatever your social media strategy may be, LinkedIn must have a prominent role. Check your Google Analytics Referrer data and you’ll likely find that LinkedIn is a top traffic referrer.
ToTheWeb can develop or upgrade your company’s LinkedIn pages and create a program to stimulate LinkedIn recommendations. Our services can include:
- Creating a more effective LinkedIn company page
- Effectively using the products sections on your company page
- Helping you prominently feature LinkedIn’s product recommendations
- Guiding you on how to be successful with your LinkedIn updates
- Providing instructions and support to employees to improve their profiles in a way that will drive more traffic to your company
- Optimizing your LinkedIn page and content for mobile
Wikipedia: Increasing your brand exposure
Having a company page on Wikipedia with links back to your site can generate high levels of traffic. Visitors coming from Wikipedia tend to visit more pages, stay on the site far longer than your site average and convert at a very high rate.
ToTheWeb can help increase your chances of succeeding with Wikipedia by consulting with you on best practices abiding by their policies to get published on their highly trafficked website.
SlideShare: Exposing your content to a massive audience
SlideShare presents an immense opportunity to deliver your content to its 60-million monthly visitors. ToTheWeb can assist you with:
- Creating a SlideShare account and building an effective profile page
- Developing and posting magnetic presentations and documents
- Capitalizing on SlideShare’s powerful SEO features
- Creating a Pro account to capture and qualify leads
- Using the embedding, sharing and social features of SlideShare