Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
There's no place like home.
Executing SEO begins on your website.
We work with your writers to ensure the content targets your audience and is properly optimized to influence Google rankings.
B2B websites often have thousands of pages that produce zero results. We conduct a thorough content audit to uncover what does and doesn’t invoke inbound traffic and engagement.
Google changes its algorithm hundreds of times a year. We stay on top of the changes to ensure they don’t negatively impact your search traffic.
You need links to rank high in Google. Part of ranking high in search is providing strategies to help you earn the quality backlinks vital for climbing in the ranks and generating traffic.
Outsourcing brings the best talent!
Structured Data Mark-Up
Internal Link Targeting
Multiply your Social Media ROI
ToTheWeb is not a social media service provider, however, prominent networks, which have proven integral to serious online lead generation do indeed call for optimization.ToTheWeb can provide strategies and executional tactics to multiply your ROI in social media marketing. To do so, we focus on websites that have proven to generate high traffic and conversion for B2B business including:
Optimizing your channel
You’re an online marketer, so we’ll spare you the statistics that prove how vital YouTube has become. YouTube is a hub of enormous activity with great potential to support your online marketing objectives. By optimizing your channel and content, your return on investment in video will expand significantly.
ToTheWeb will apply our search expertise to increase our ROI in YouTube. Services will include:
- Keyword research
- Application of keywords
- Video file optimizations including titles, descriptions and tags
- Video transcription to support SEO
Making it work harder for your business
Whatever your social media strategy may be, LinkedIn must have a prominent role. Check your Google Analytics Referrer data and you’ll likely find that LinkedIn is a top traffic referrer.
ToTheWeb can develop or upgrade your company’s LinkedIn pages and create a program to stimulate LinkedIn recommendations. Our services can include:
- Creating a more effective LinkedIn company page
- Effectively using the products sections on your company page
- Helping you prominently feature LinkedIn’s product recommendations
- Guiding you on how to be successful with your LinkedIn updates
- Providing instructions and support to employees to improve their profiles in a way that will drive more traffic to your company
- Optimizing your LinkedIn page and content for mobile
Increasing your brand exposure
Having a company page on Wikipedia with links back to your site can generate high levels of traffic. Visitors coming from Wikipedia tend to visit more pages, stay on the site far longer than your site average and convert at a very high rate.
ToTheWeb can help increase your chances of succeeding with Wikipedia by consulting with you on best practices abiding by their policies to get published on their highly trafficked website.
Read more on what Wikipedia can and can't do for your business.
How much should you pay for a lead?
You’re probably not going to find your web pages ranked at the top of Google results pages simply because you created awesome content and optimized it for search.
Why? Ads usually appear at the top of Google listings.
Paid is the fastest road to being on Google’s first page for relevant search results.
Building Link Popularity
Inbound links: you need to earn authority.
For decades, SEO shops have offered a service often called “link building.” We don’t.Given the evolution of search algorithms, link building is an antiquated tactic that can do more harm than good.
At ToTheWeb, we want you to understand that backlinks to your site are all-important for generating inbound traffic. These links factor largely into Google’s PageRank, which are viable measures of what really matters to search engines: the authority of your website.
Two key components of your success with search are the quality and quantity of links pointing to your website. However, you don’t build them. You earn them.We’ll help you do just that. Here’s how.
- To begin with, we will evaluate the sources of external links to your website you have. This audit will inform the planning of efforts to follow.
- Research the websites with links to your top competitors and identify opportunities in the same sites.
- Identify authoritative websites in your industry where contributing content might provide valuable links to your site.
- You can't improve business outcomes if you don't have a website measurement framework in place. We'll set up a regular monitoring dashboard for reporting and work with you to identify issues that are blocking lead generation activities.
- Deliver further consultation on best practices for building the authority of your website by increasing backlinks.