I love every aspect of design.Edgy or clean I am up for the challenge. There is a level of satisfaction that can’t be compared to when creating a new design, especially one that you know is really pushing your skills to new levels.
I make a valid effort with each and every project to make it better than my last. I will never be satisfied with where I am, and will always yearn to create something better. I believe this is the only mentality to have when you work in design. During the 10+ years of my design career I am always looking for that next challenge.
A little background… after enjoying four years at Northern Arizona University I returned to California with a BA in Communications and minor in psychology. I enjoy dissecting what people think and feel, which comes in handy when designing for specific demographics. After college, I jumped into web design for a small company and loved it. Many years later I am still immersed in design and creativity. Creativity drives me, pushes me and has become my life.
A few of the clients and projects I have designed for in:
- Qualcomm: Website design, PowerPoint presentations, CD-ROM design
- Nissan: Press Kit design and programming
- Pepperdine University: Designed the schools library website
- Lexus: CD-ROM Press Kit
- Behr Pro: Design and programming of Flash tutorial
- Medical: Allergan, Qutenza & Latisse
- Podley Properties: Designed an internal web template to allow for Podley realtors to create individual sites for each of their listings.
We look forward to hearing about your next project.