I love every aspect of design.
Edgy or clean I am up for the challenge. There is a level of satisfaction that can’t be compared to when creating a new design, especially one that you know is really pushing your skills to new levels. I make a valid effort with each and every project to make it better than my last. I will never be satisfied with where I am, and will always yearn to create something better. I believe this is the only mentality to have when you work in design. During the 10+ years of my design career I am always looking for that next challenge.
A little background… after enjoying four years at Northern Arizona University I returned to California with a BA in Communications and minor in psychology. I enjoy dissecting what people think and feel, which comes in handy when designing for specific demographics. After college, I jumped into web design for a small company and loved it. Many years later I am still immersed in design and creativity. Creativity drives me, pushes me and has become my life.
A few of the clients and projects I have designed for in:
- Qualcomm: Website design, PowerPoint presentations, CD-ROM design
- Nissan: Press Kit design and programming
- Pepperdine University: Designed the schools library website
- Lexus: CD-ROM Press Kit
- Behr Pro: Design and programming of Flash tutorial
- Medical: Allergan, Qutenza & Latisse
- Podley Properties: Designed an internal web template to allow for Podley realtors to create individual sites for each of their listings.
We look forward to hearing about your next project.
Website Design Examples
I look forward to hearing about your next project.