An in-depth analysis of your website performance sets the stage for successfully planning an SEO strategy.
First things first:
Is your website setup for success?
A very practical, and commonly undervalued, starting point for a new engagement with ToTheWeb calls for conducting a website audit including an analysis of how existing assets perform as measured by conversion data.
We don’t guess when it comes to data – and you shouldn’t either. With the audit, we analyze your website performance and visitor behavior and establish benchmarks for analysis going forward.
The process includes:
- Competitive analysis of your competitors
- Search engine ranking reports
- Visitor heat mapping analysis
- User testing of important visitor actions
- Page load time testing
- Creation of a reporting framework to track ongoing site performance
- A high-level review of your current Google Analytics implementation
Your search audit will identify:
- Problems that hinder effective lead generation including a baseline to measure improvements and specific recommendations for improvement
- Where the greatest ROI potential lies
- Site visitor trends
- Recommendation for data points to track
- Any areas requiring improvement for effective site indexing by search engines
Get off to a smart start
Though you may have contacted ToTheWeb to implement a basic SEO program or manage your PPC campaigns, experience has proven clients realize a far greater return on investment when they elect to begin with a website audit. We strongly recommend starting smart with an insightful—and actionable—website audit.