An in-depth analysis of your website performance sets the stage for successfully planning an SEO strategy.
First things first:
Is your website setup for success?
A very practical, and commonly undervalued, starting point for a new engagement with ToTheWeb calls for conducting a website audit including an analysis of how existing assets perform as measured by conversion data.
With the audit, we analyze your website performance and visitor behavior and establish benchmarks for analysis going forward.
The process includes:
- Competitive analysis of your competitors
- Search engine ranking reports
- Visitor heat mapping analysis
- User testing of important visitor actions
- Page load time testing
- Creation of a reporting framework to track ongoing site performance
- A high-level review of your current Google Analytics implementation
Your search audit will identify:
- Problems that hinder effective lead generation including a baseline to measure improvements and specific recommendations for improvement
- Where the greatest ROI potential lies
- Site visitor trends
- Recommendation for data points to track
- Any areas requiring improvement for effective site indexing by search engines
Get off to a smart start
Though you may have contacted ToTheWeb to implement a basic SEO program or manage your PPC campaigns, experience has proven clients realize a far greater return on investment when they elect to begin with a website audit. We strongly recommend starting smart with an insightful—and actionable—website audit.