We focus on strategies that will improve the quality of backlinks to your site, which determines your PageRank, a vital element for success in ranking high in search engines.
You need to earn authority
For decades, SEO shops have offered a service often called “link building.” We don’t.
Given the evolution of search algorithms, link building is an antiquated tactic that can do more harm than good.
At ToTheWeb, we want you to understand that backlinks to your site are all-important for generating inbound traffic. These links factor largely into Google’s PageRank, which are viable measures of what really matters to search engines: the authority of your website.
Two key components of your success with search are the quality and quantity of links pointing to your website. However, you don’t build them. You earn them.
We’ll help you do just that. Here’s how.
- To begin with, we will evaluate the sources of external links to your website you have. This audit will inform the planning of efforts to follow.
- Research the websites with links to your top competitors and identify opportunities in the same sites.
- Identify authoritative websites in your industry where contributing content might provide valuable links to your site.
- Research your partner ecosystem to identify whether you are receiving links from them.
- Deliver further consultation on best practices for building the authority of your website by increasing backlinks.