B2B Paid AdvertisingAdvertising is the most targeted and fastest way to drive new customers to your site.
Google: the most ROI-focused program of them all.
Earning high rankings in Google with organic SEO takes time, experimentation, and hard work. And you may never be able to achieve high positions for highly competitive keywords.
Why the leading PPC program is a must-have. Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is the fastest road to search results-especially for the highly competitive keywords that pose difficult challenges for organic search.
LinkedIn: offers access to world’s largest professional network.
It's perfect for awareness-building and lead gen.
With LinkedIn, you can deliver content to highly-targeted audiences. We will work with you to identify and create:
- Campaign Success Metrics
- Budgets, Assets and Timing
- Campaign Options and Pricing
Content Syndication: performance-based lead generation
Collect leads from your gated content from companies that match your specific target audience.
Receive complete contact information for each lead including business email address, telephone number, address and title.
Content syndication is great not only for demand generation and for building an email list to attract more prospects to your events. We can take this a step further and deliver your content to your target account list. Learn about Account-Based Marketing programs.
What's Included with Ad Network Setup and Management
ToTheWeb helps you take advantage of leading B2B ad networks. We work with all paid media platforms depending on your budget and goals.
We’ll manage your program to insulate you from the complexity and ensure you investment in PPC returns the best possible results. You get what you pay for: clicks from more qualified site visitors.
- Bid management (based on budget, frequency, ad positions and agreed parameters)
- Regular monitoring, reporting and continuous refinement
- Paid Advertising in Google’s Search Engine and to Google’s Search Network Partners
- Display advertising with banners and text ads across content sites like New York Times for both desktop and mobile devices.
- Retargeting (AKA: Remarketing): Deliver to people who’ve previously visited your site or viewed your YouTube videos as they browse the Web on sites like New York Times.
Download our eBook: The Advertiser's Playbook - A guide to workflow, content, design samples, and advertising guidelines for a successful B2B marketing campaign launch.
Outsourcing brings the best talent!
Paid Media Pricing$15,000/quarter
Multiple Ad Networks
Account Based Marketing
Landing Page Content
Regular monitoring, reporting and refinement