Organize Your Layout Before the Design Stage
A “wire frame” is a non-graphical layout of the proposed web page. When you are considering website content, think in terms of all the text elements that are contained on a single webpage. This will include such things as introductory text, tag lines, a “call to action”, highlighted navigational elements, client quotes, and News & Events.
Now, with Google reporting that more searches happen on mobile devices than desktops in 10 countries, including the US, it’s time to pay attention to mobile devices.
- Google’s Top 10 Best Practices for Mobile Landing Pages and Web Sites
- Why Content Marketing Should Be Part of Your SEO Strategy
- Moqups is a nifty HTML5 App for creating wireframes, mockups or UI concepts, prototypes
- Good examples of various layout options
- Wikipedia article on website wireframes